Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

CrossFit and At the Office Stuff

Julie and I were the only ones at CrossFit today (hah, just like Saturday). We commiserated with the trainer about the perks of living at home and saving money and the cons of living with roommates. The Metcon was 600m run, 50 sit-ups, 100 kettlebell swings and 600m run. I squeaked by Julie by a few seconds. 

My only conference call for today got cancelled. There has been talk about doing an in-person meeting at the beginning of November, less than a month away. I wasn't keen on the idea from the beginning because I felt like preparation for the meeting would be too rushed, but I went along with it because that's what the higher ups wanted and send out a poll to see what everyone's availability was. It turns out that some of the major players can't make it, so it was easier to voice my concerns to the director. We're going to try to have the meeting in January when there's more stuff to discuss. I don't want to waste anyone's time (or mine) or travel funds. (Sigh of relief!) I worked on a survey document and cranked out a quarterly committee report for the rest of the day. I'll have earned the vacation days that I'm taking on Thursday and Friday, making an already long weekend longer. :D

0 comments :

Post a Comment