Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Sad Night

My friend Page's mom has been battling breast cancer for a while, and earlier tonight I got a text message from her saying that her mom has passed away this morning peacefully. I had a feeling this news was coming because I had talked to Page on the phone briefly on Saturday, but it's still sad. Mrs. T was a very strong, vibrant woman, and it's been tough to hear about her health declining over the past few years.

Our college group of friends is trying to figure out what to do. Do we go to the service? Maybe it'd be better to go to visit Page in November because I'm sure that things are going to be hectic with the funeral, and then once people go home, loneliness might set in and she might want some company.

:'(

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

So sorry to hear about Page's mom. It seems crazy that we still haven't figured out a way to beat breast cancer for good.
I think going to visit Page in November is a good idea. You're right about the quiet after a funeral.

Post a Comment