Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Overslept!

I had turned off my phone alarms yesterday and forgot to turn them back on. When RJ woke me up for breakfast, it was already 6:08 AM and I usually leave the house for CrossFit at 6:05 AM. I wasn't going to make it on time so I told Julie that I wouldn't be able to make it (she ended up being the only one in class today, so she got some personal attention with the coach). It worked out fine in the end because I was able to make it to the 5:15 PM class and then go directly to 6:30 PM spin class.

The workout was:
12:00 EMOM (every minute on the minute)
10 Kettlebell Swings + 40 Single Unders
15 Wall Balls

The last 2 minutes just about killed me, but whew, I did it!  P.S. I was almost late to class because I lost a contact! UGH. I'm usually able to find it on the floor or on the bathroom counter, but after fumbling around for 15 minutes, I decided to just open up another package. It just so happened that I have a lone contact for my left eye anyway because I had to open an extra right eye contact a while back.
I really appreciated the Abby-centric NCIS episode tonight. She's such a great character, and I'm glad she was able to get more screen time than usual.

0 comments :

Post a Comment