Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

CrossFit and Pumpkin Macaroni and Cheese

Alright, here we go...another week!  I woke up with a slightly sore throat, but nothing that would warrant not going to 6:30 CrossFit. We worked on our push presses (I'm up to 55 lbs. now) and lots of rowing at the end. I came home to get cleaned up and then I headed back out to do some grocery shopping, mainly to get some supplies for pumpkin mac and cheese, which I'll be bringing to the office tomorrow for the fall potluck. I think we were supposed to use locally grown vegetables or something so...I cheated a little bit. Oh, well! 

Oh, btw, I saw the touchy-feely neighbor on my way to the car to go to the grocery store. He waved and I did the same, while cringing on the inside.
Channeling my inner Catwoman. Dramatic winged liner, check. Red lipstick, check.
Cat, double check.
I drank what seemed like a gallon of hot tea with honey and took a nap this afternoon, but woke up in time to go to spin class. Then I came home, made the mac and cheese and drank some more tea. I hope to be feeling better tomorrow. I've been so good about not getting sick. With the exception of the bout of shingles last summer, the last time I've been sick-sick was probably last February 2014.

0 comments :

Post a Comment