Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Clothing Mission, Banana Pudding and Daredevil

My mission today was to find some new jeans and dress pants and make banana pudding for Hilary's housewarming party that's happening tomorrow, and I was successful. I bought 2 pairs of jeans at New York & Company (buy 1, get the second pair for $10) and 2 pairs of dress pants from JCPenney (50% off each, plus a $10 coupon). YAY!

I finished watching Season 1 of Daredevil on Netflix tonight. Wow, so good! It was grittier than the superhero movies, but I think it's because it's Netflix and maybe they don't have to be so strict about violence and language as the movies do. I can't wait for season 2!

Pretty productive for a rest day!

P.S. The lady at Sephora complimented me on my red lipstick. I was wearing Sephora cream lip stain in Always Red and thinking about purchasing other colors, but I decided to wait until there's a good deal on shipping or Sephora points or Ebates (or all of the above). The formula of those is awesome!
Bring on the abs!
All set for tomorrow!

0 comments :

Post a Comment