Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Dental Appointment and Rest Day

I had a dental appointment at 9:30 AM today, so I decided to make a sick day out of it. And I'm so proud that I didn't answer a single work email. There wasn't anything that came through that can't wait until Monday. There was a conference call at around the same time that I was thankfully not on.  It'd probably be some back and forth arguing between the subject matter experts and me desperately trying to not bang my head against the laptop.

The dental hygienist got a kick out of my cat earrings.

After a clean bill of health from the dentist, I went to Target (came out with some Q-tips and Reese's peanut butter pumpkins) and Old Navy (I found 2 pants and a shirt that I liked, but I decided to put everything back and sleep on it). After some lunch, I took some pictures of things that I am planning to sell on Ebay once I get some boxes from the office. I also wanted to clear out some of my bookshelf in the living room area so I boxed up a whole bunch of Glamour, In Style, and Self magazines (probably 30 issues total?) and dropped them off at the local middle school. Hopefully the students can do an art project with them or something. Since I was already out and about, I went to Safeway to get some yogurt and other groceries.

And then came home to take a long nap with RJ. It's been a dreary rainy day, so this was perfect weather for a nap. (Although I would argue that any weather is perfect weather to take a nap with the cat). I almost went to CrossFit instead of napping, but since I've worked out the past 5 days, I feel like I've earned my rest day. Rest days are important too!!

Currently listening to "Love Myself" by Hailee Steinfeld.

Just ate the last of my Indian food from the other day (wahhh).

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Sounds like a good day!!! Are you still making cards?? Miss seeing your creations. I am still trying to get back in the groove of making cards, my mojo got lost in the mist of surgeries, and all that was going on in my life. Just have not felt like making anything lately.

Post a Comment