Pages

Monday, October 19, 2015

CrossFit and Difficult Call at the Office

Today was my first CrossFit class since last Monday, and boy, was I glad to be back. Well, at least for the company. The workout in general was hard because we worked on our push-ups and I was sore from my chest workout yesterday. And then for the fun part:
  • 20 Deadlifts
  • 20 Hang Cleans
  • 20 Front Squats
  • 20 Push Jerk
  • 60 Double Unders
  • Every time you break, 15 hollow rocks
I thought you had to do the hollow rocks if you had to drop the bar, but I paused to rest for a little bit during the workout and the trainer saw..."15 hollow rocks, Tina!!!" Ahhh!  Okokok.
The rest of the day went pretty smoothly, except when my boss called me to say that she had to take her daughter to the ER because she was worried about a kidney stone. She asked me to run her call in an hour, a call that had no agenda and I didn't really have the expertise to even wing it. OMG, it was painful because the people on the phone were so quiet. Fortunately, a CDC person and one of the other call participants chimed in. Ugh, so awkward. I feel like if there's no agenda, there shouldn't be a call! I was happy to go to spin class to work out my frustration afterwards!

0 comments :

Post a Comment