Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Chest Day, Pumpkin Pancakes and New Card

I haven't worked out since last Monday because of my cold, but since I was feeling better today, I decided to get things back to normal by going to the gym. I did Crush60's Day 38: Chest workout, and surely enough, those Tabata push-ups at the end just about killed me. Sweat, shaky arms, the whole nine yards. But, hey, at least it's done! I've reserved my spot for tomorrow's CrossFit class...I'm ready, let's go!

I had half can of pumpkin in the refrigerator leftover from when I made pumpkin macaroni and cheese last Monday, and I didn't want it to go to waste so I made a bunch of pumpkin pancakes. Yum!
My friend, Kara, at work is leaving at the end of the week. Her summer internship asked her if she wanted to take a librarian job at the organization, and it was too good of an opportunity to pass up. I offered to make a card for everyone to sign. Her boss suggested a book/librarian themed card, and I couldn't think of what to do with that so I went with what I know best: origami. She has a white cat named Yeti so I made him the focus of the card.

0 comments :

Post a Comment