Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Julie and I were the only ones at the 11 AM CrossFit session today. Fine by me because the 10:15 AM session seemed to have like 10+ people. I worked on my chin-ups and then the AMRAP today was 10 pull-ups, 31 burpees, and 15 wall balls (how appropriate since today is Halloween). Wow, this was tough! Those darn burpees. I only was able to get through 2 complete rounds + 2 pull-ups in 10 minutes.

Afterwards I went to ACMoore to pick up some cross-stitch fabric. When I went to Homecoming last week, during one of the trips to the bookstore, I saw the Washington and Lee University crest in a cross-stitch kit form and I remembered that I have one of them unfinished. I dug it out last night and then I realized the reason why I didn't finish it was because I had spilled some ink on it. Time to start over! I think it'll be a nice goal to have and then be able to hang it somewhere in the house. Funny enough, I saw the other Maddie and her mom at ACMoore when I was there, and I had just seen them at the CrossFit gym an hour ago. I also went to Target to buy some Halloween candy because I had a coupon and I felt compelled to replace some of the candy I ate from Mom's stash.

I have been looking for an excuse to wear this Sephora cream lip stain in Polished Purple, and Halloween is just the right occasion! I also tacked on some false lashes since I did a heavy winged liner and curled my hair.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." :D Well, I have my Hogwarts shirt and a cat...just direct me to Platform 9 3/4ths!

 I went over to my uncle and aunt's house to see how they were doing and then to my cousin's house to see how he was recovering from his wisdom tooth extraction. I asked him what kind of candy he was giving out. "I haven't bought any yet." o_0 What?! Fortunately for him, I had one of the bags of candy I bought from Target earlier today so I gave it to him to give to the trick-or-treaters. Chances are there wasn't going to be anything really good at the grocery stores at this time.

Then I went to my parents' house to try the chili that Julie made for her office chili cookoff and won first place! And then I hung out there to give out candy because chances are, I wouldn't get many at my place. One of the trick-or-treaters complimented me on my makeup and several did on my t-shirt. I felt kinda like Cinderella at the end of the ball taking off this makeup...I thought it was kickass!

0 comments :

Post a Comment