Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Committee Meeting, Day 2

Thankfully, I didn't have to get up as early as I did yesterday and today was only a half day meeting. Maybe I wasn't completely awake because I wasn't sure why the computer wasn't displaying in the conference room. I went to talk to the IT guy and he investigated. It's because the computer wasn't turned on. '

What. -_-

Are you sure? I pushed the button! Maybe I turned it off instead. Ugh.

The meeting was officially over at 1 PM, but I had to close down the room. I would have rather gone home, but I had a conference call and I had to talk to my boss before she leaves for a week-long trip starting tomorrow. I had a thought that I could make it to the 5:15 PM CrossFit class, but my brain was totally fried after work so I went home to take a nap to recharge.

I woke up to a bunch of work emails (it was a mistake to read it). One email ended with "I'm sorry to dump this on you..." That's doesn't make me feel better.

Grrr.

I can't wait to get a restful night's sleep, go to CrossFit in the morning and tackling my to-do list at the office tomorrow. I'm glad tomorrow's pay day and I'm taking Friday off.

Oh, look, Iron Man 3 is on tv. That's a nice surprise. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment