Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

More Pope Coverage and Performance Day

Honestly, most of today was spent on the couch. I can't tear my eyes away from all the Pope coverage. I don't know if it's because my hormones are out of whack because my period's coming up or what, but there were several times during the World Meeting of Families coverage last night that I actually started to tear up. I couldn't stop smiling when I saw all the babies that he kissed during the parade prior to getting to the stage. And I really liked his speech about families, punctuated by some humor. I hope he comes to visit again soon. We could really use his positive energy around here more often.

I finally got off the couch around 6:30 PM and marched myself to the gym for Day 35: Performance. Lots of cardio work and sweat, which was exactly what I needed after being a couch potato all day.

0 comments :

Post a Comment