Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Crush60: Day 31

I'm so ready for coworkers on my side of the office to come back from their week long meeting. It's too quiet. Not that I'll be able to hang out with them next week, or at least Monday and Tuesday, because I was asked to be a notetaker for an in-person committee meeting. Sigh. -_- It's tough to take notes for a meeting that's not your committee on stuff you don't even work on. Like you actually have to pay attention.

At least they'll feed me.

I bolted to the gym to do Day 31's workout, which involved lots of sweating (nothing new) and cardio. I was hoping that I could go home and feed RJ in time to go to the other gym for spin class, but the traffic was really backed up. Meh, at least I got a workout in!
Head boop = cat equivalent to a fist bump.

0 comments :

Post a Comment