Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

PM CrossFit Session and Curry Rice

I could NOT get out of bed this morning for the 6:30 AM CrossFit session. I IMed Julie to tell her that I didn't go, and she goes, "tsk tsk." Oh, the shame! (Hangs head)

I got through the work day and on the commute home, I decided that I'd go to the 5:15 class. I knew two of the people that had registered already. The third person happened to be someone that my sister went to school with. I was familiar with her name, but I knew her by her maiden name, but she registered for the class with her married name. Even though I was sweaty and beat from that session, I went to the 6:30 PM spin class since that gym was just down the road.

Mom left me a voicemail saying that there was curry rice at the house. Great timing! I definitely earned it. I was going to go the house anyway to go with Dad to pick Julie up from the airport (she's been in San Francisco for the past week).
 

0 comments :

Post a Comment