Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

CrossFit Class and Lazy RJ

The strength portion of the workout was back squats and I upped my weight from 65 lbs to 70 lbs. I'm shooting for 80 next time. I hope I don't fall on my butt! After the squats, we did lots and lots of rowing (500 m x 3, around 2:00 each) and jump rope.
March 30, 2015
Today- September 30, 2015
I stayed a little later than usual after work today, which I don't mind usually, but all I did was hear 2 of our subject matter experts bicker on the phone. My boss and I were IMing each other during the call because neither one of us could do anything, but wanted a consensus soon!

BTW, this cat is so lazy! In other news, the sky is blue.
Hey, Mom? I'm really bored.

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

Check that bicep! Maybe you need to take RJ to CrossFit for a change of scenery. :D

Post a Comment