Pages

Friday, September 25, 2015

CrossFit and Naughty RJ

Busy bee day:
  • Knocked a bunch of things off my to-do list at work
  • Went to 5:15 pm CrossFit
  • Did some grocery shopping
  • Stopped by my parents’ house to check in (read: foraged for leftovers)
  • Said goodbye to my aunt who’s going back to Taiwan tomorrow
One funny thing that happened at CrossFit this evening…I was doing ring rows and one of the members who was behind me said “Tina, I can see your…”

Oh no. What is she going to say? Buttcrack? Underwear? Please, nothing embarrassing!
“…muscles.”

Oh.

Whew.

YAY! Thank you!:D

RJ was so naughty this morning. He was trying to get the praying mantis that was on the other side of the storm door...while I was on a conference call with my boss. He'd bang on the door to try to get him and then when I shut the big door, he'd meow, demanding that I open the door again. Sigh...

0 comments :

Post a Comment