Pages

Monday, September 7, 2015

Crushing Self Doubt and Legs (Day 32)

That nagging voice of self doubt seeped into my head last night as I revisited the feelings that I was having at the end of yesterday's workout.

Why are these push-ups so hard? Sh*t, I'm doing them on my knees and they are still hard. OMG, my arms are literally shaking.

Don'tfaceplantDon'tfaceplantDon'tfaceplant.


It had been a while since I took some progress pictures, so that was the first thing that I did this morning. After scanning through the other pictures on my phone, I felt better. Perspective was something I really needed this morning.

That horrible evil nagging voice can go kick rocks. The mind is a powerful thing, so I think it's important that you say kind things to yourself.
June 29, 2015
September 7, 2015
A calf muscle, yay!
Let's cuddle! No, I don't mind that you're sweaty from the gym.
Your boobs make a nice pillow. Kthx.

I went to the gym to do Day 32's workout (Legs). I'll backtrack and do Day 31 tomorrow, hopefully after work.

Other wins for today:
  • Made a batch of sweet potatoes and butter chicken
  • Cut up the 2 lb container of strawberries I bought from Costco the other day
  • Washed 2 loads of laundry
  •  Scrubbed down the bathroom

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

Good girl - ignore those doubts because you are doing so brilliantly! The pictures prove it! I am rooting for you all the way. And that picture of RJ is totally cracking me up… :D

Post a Comment