Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

CrossFit Class, an Interview, and the Pope Visits

I think the combination of those front squats and spin class yesterday was the reason behind my sore glutes today. The workout this morning didn't help either. It included 65 sit-ups and 45 burpees.  Ow, ow, ow. Sweat, sweat and more sweat. And this was level B! I had no energy for spin class tonight.
We had an interview at 10 AM, and while she was a good candidate, we didn't think that she was better than the internal candidate we have.

When I got home today, I turned on the tv and the news networks were covering the Pope arriving in DC. I'm not a religious person, but wow, it was pretty cool to see the President and First Family greet him and shake his hand. You could feel the energy of all the people that were there to witness this event.

0 comments :

Post a Comment