Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Chest Day and New Workout Gear

Traffic going to the gym was very very light (I guess the world is sleeping in), so I was able to zip there with time to do some grocery shopping before my 8:30 AM spin class. Afterwards, I went to Sports Authority, armed with a 20% coupon. I was thinking of getting a new swimsuit, but nothing was really fitting right, so I gave up and went to Marshalls and Target instead. I had much better luck at those places and ended up with some new workout clothes and sports bras. Target had 20% off Champion shirts, which was too good of a deal to pass up!
Then I went home, at lunch, hung out with RJ (although he was more interested in napping while laying belly up under the ceiling fan), and then eventually went to the gym for Day 16: Chest. It was actually not very crowded in the weights section, but I did have to ask some young men if they could move their gym bags so that I could use the machine. Hello, that's what the locker rooms are for...blah.

My cousin asked for some help on her resume so I tackled that after going to the gym. And I think the rest of the evening will be parked on the couch watching the other movie that I borrowed from the library: Gone Girl. Oh, and laundry. I need to do laundry.

I tacked on another picture of Dingo from yesterday's BBQ. He was totally soaking up all the attention. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment