Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

CrossFit Workout and Non-Scale Victory

RJ woke me up at 5:15 this morning and instead of going back to bed, I made the best of my morning and went to 6:30 AM CrossFit. I think Julie was surprised to see me because I only decided this morning that I was going to go. Her evil plot of converting me and getting me to join the gym full time is working. I think she and RJ are teaming up. If she gives him treats the next time they see each other, I know they are in cahoots with one another.

The workout includes some sumo deadlifts (80 lbs!) and lots and lots of burpee box jumps. I had to really concentrate on those box jumps because I didn't want to miscalculate and crack my head open on the box. That would be a sh*tty way of starting the day.

At the office today, I worked with Jacob to send out 49 reports out with an attachment and an email mail merge. My heart was racing because of excitement (the survey project started back in Fall 2014) and fear (OMG, what if this doesn't work?!). I didn't get any emails from the recipients, so I'm assuming everything went fine!

As for a non-scale victory today, I brought out these black capri pants that I haven't been able to wear in about 3-4 years. Today, I wore them to work. :)
"Thank goodness, I didn't die!"
Mom left Julie a note about Harry.

2 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

You sure do have you motivation going for you now....when you see the lbs and inches disappear it sure feels great!

Jen W. said...

Your workout halo is shining, girl! Whoop whoop!

Post a Comment