Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

CrossFit Class and Spinning

I made it to 6:30 AM CrossFit this morning, whoo hoo!  Gotta represent since Julie is currently doing work stuff in California for the next 1.5 weeks. Lots of shoulder work and pull ups...killer.

Somehow I mustered the energy to go to spin class tonight too. There was a full class, and I wondered why that was. Maybe people wanted to get back to their exercise routine since the county schools started up today too?

After the gym, I made my family rounds...aunt's house, my parents' house, my aunt/uncle's house. My aunt had her tooth pulled on Friday, so she wasn't feeling completely 100% and then my uncle had a really bad cough. How are they supposed to go to Canada for another vacation in 10 days? I feel like they just go back from Alaska!

0 comments :

Post a Comment