Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Mass Exodus at the Office

Another coworker put in her 2 weeks notice. I knew this was coming because she had told me a while back that she wanted to move back to California to be closer to family. She's the sixth person that'll be leaving in the past 2 months. Meanwhile, I'm approaching my seventh year work anniversary in October.

I needed to get some steps in, so I marched myself to the gym this evening. I made myself a deal...you only have to be there for 30 minutes and then you can go home. I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and then ran on the treadmill for the other 15 minutes. I was kinda surprised of how crowded the gym was on a Friday night. Anyway, afterwards, I walked around the block to DSW and browsed. I saw that boots were coming out...fall is just around the corner!

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

We had 5 people (including myself) give notice in the first 3 months of this year which is pretty bad when there's only 16 people on staff! Sadly the management refuses to accept that they played any role in that mass exodus…
I took Atticus for a swim tonight. While he swam out to fetch his toy I paced back and forth on the dock. My neighbors must think I'm nuts… :)

Post a Comment