Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Crush60, Phase 1 Progress Pictures

In honor of Transformation Tuesday, I wanted to post some progress pictures before heading to work. Obviously the changes between February and today are much more noticeable than the ones from June to August, but I think it all counts. The scale hasn't really moved dramatically, but I'm okay with that. Progress is evident in other ways.
  • I've had to take my belt in a notch.
  • My work polo, the one with my company's logo on it, I put it on yesterday, and it was too baggy! I got a replacement one today, size M instead of L.
  • 2 of my work pants are too baggy. They don't have belt loops so I can't really wear them anymore. This is a really, really surreal feeling because usually when I retire clothes, it's because I've gained weight.
Work went a little later than I expected, so instead of going to lift, I went home to pack for tomorrow's business trip to Atlanta. My flight isn't until 1, but in order to get a good parking space at the Metro, you have to get there early. Ugh, that'd be way too much time at the airport just sitting around. I'll stay at my parents' house tonight and one of them will drive me to the Metro in the morning. Plus, it'll give me time to hang out with RJ, if he's feeling up to it.

Since I'm at the house, Julie was like "Let's go to CrossFit tomorrow!" Class is at 6:30 AM. UGH. Fine. This little break from Crush60 will be fine because it'll give me some time to do a little homework on the exercises since it'll be new stuff.

Left: June 29, 2015 (2 days Pre-Crush60). Right: August 11, 2015.

Left: June 29, 2015 (2 days Pre-Crush60). Right: August 11, 2015.

Left: June 29, 2015 (2 days Pre-Crush60). Right: August 11, 2015.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Progress...yay! And you are feeling good too and that is what counts.

Post a Comment