Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

CrossFit Class and Alexandria Restaurant Week

I made it through this morning's CrossFit class, yay! I did wake up hella sore though, especially my quads and my back from Leg Day, which included deadlifts. Today's workout included lots of push presses, wall balls and running. Yeah, I was ready for a nap when I got home!

I met up with Meg and Robyn for dinner. We went to the Wharf for Restaurant week, and it was delicious as always. It was nice to catch up since we haven't hung out together as a trio since April. The brownie batter Oreos that I bought yesterday were a hit, but I left them at Robyn's place so that I wouldn't be tempted to eat the rest by myself.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

Are you starting to establish a six-pack there Tina??? Good job!!

Post a Comment