Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Empties #9 and Rest Day

I gave myself a rest day today and promptly took a nap after work. It was glorious. Hah. Julie informed me that a storm went by during that time. What? That was news to me. I was totally oblivious. I went over to my parents' house when I woke up and hung out with her for a little bit. She had part of a sub to share anyway.

I have accumulated several empties these past few months. I was most proud of finishing a black Jordana pencil eyeliner. The Softsoap liquid soap smells like fruit punch. I also finished up some samples: Honey by Marc Jacobs and Taylor by Taylor Swift perfumes and an Urban Decay mascara. I don't think that the Listerine did anything to whiten my teeth, but at least it gives you fresh breath.

0 comments :

Post a Comment