Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

CrossFit Class and Atlanta

I didn't really sleep that well last night. I don't know how I every managed to sleep on a twin mattress. And it's not even that I need that much rom to move around since I'm already short. I guess since I'm used to my full bed, it's tough to go back. I just couldn't get comfortable.

I was pretty much a zombie walking into CrossFit class, but I managed. I definitely woke up during the jump rope warm up. There were some shoulder press sets and then 200 m x 8 rower sprints. My shoulders definitely got a work out!
Dad dropped me off at the Metro on his way to the pool. I tried to get some restful sleep on the plane, but the little kid next to me kicked me several times when he was trying to get comfortable for his nap. Fortunately, he wasn't fussy so I gave him a pass. I met my boss at baggage claim and then off to CDC for an afternoon meeting. We finally got out at around 6 PM, made a beeline for our favorite Chinese food restaurant and then headed to the hotel to check in. I basically inhaled my chicken lo mein. I'm definitely ready to go to bed. Breakfast is at 7:20 tomorrow morning and we're meeting some other CDC folks at 8 AM. Blah. Oh well, I get that some of these things are best done in person anyway.

1 comments :

cards4ubylouise and other treasures said...

You do look tired....maybe a hop in a nice pool with your dad some time would be relaxing.....you never know.

Post a Comment