Pages

Friday, August 21, 2015

Coworker's Last Day, CrossFit Happy Hour and New T-Shirts

I usually telework on Fridays, but Sadira's last day was today and I wanted to give her a proper goodbye and hug. I picked up some Junior Mints from CVS yesterday for her because that's her signature "I'm stressed" snack and I know the next few days are probably going to be stressful with her getting on a plane on Monday to move back to California. It'll be weird to not seeing her sit across from me next week.
Team Selfie!
The CrossFit gym that Julie and I go to was holding a happy hour at Del Frisco's Grille. Julie and I decided to go and hang out for a little bit. It was cool to meet some other CrossFitters. It seems like everyone has their class that they go to, so you don't get to meet other members unless you go to events like this. Everyone was so nice and friendly! Julie got a beer and I got something called the VIP: Sweet Hawaiian Pineapple-Infused Svedka Clementine Vodka. Yum!

After happy hour, I dragged Julie to Target. I picked up 2 new t-shirts on sale (Julie got a Jurassic Park one) and some ice cream. Double yum! Not bad for a rest day! :)

1 comments :

Jen W. said...

Haven't seen that ice cream in Bermuda yet but I love the Breyers Gelato Indulgences Tiramisu. Luis, Atticus and I get through those waaaaay too quickly! :)

Post a Comment